Senior Game Developer – Mobile Social Games
Want to develop games that are played by millions? Do you thrive on innovation? Then you should develop our HTML5 mobile social games!
Job Summary and Responsibilities
We are looking for an ambitious game enthusiast that likes to work in our highly innovative team and who isn’t afraid to take responsibility. As Senior Game Developer you play an essential part of the game development team and are involved in all aspects of game development. Besides actual game programming you also take the lead in designing the front-end game architecture. You are considered an experienced developer within the team and therefore have a leading role towards the rest of the game developers.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Work together with the team to develop the game from concept to launch
- Take the lead in designing the technical architecture of the game
- Take a leading role towards the rest of the game developers
- Develop all frontend aspects of a game, from implementing animation, effects and interaction to integration with our backend platform;
- Responsibility for the end product and ensuring that the games are of high quality
- Help building a strong and positive working relationship with your team and contribute to a positive work environment.
As part of the Game Studio team, you will work closely with other game developers, game back-end developers, designers, artists and project management.
- A Bachelor or Master level degree or similar experience
- Good understanding of game development techniques/patterns and the ability to design a good technical game architecture
- A resourceful person with a hands-on mentality that has the ability to solve problems and works independently
- The ability to take a leading role in a team environment with good social skills and good writing/communication skills in English
- Outstanding creativity, passion and drive
- Experience with Mobile (web) development
- Experience with Scrum or similar agile development methodologies
- A great creative working environment in a young and fast-paced industry
- The ability to bring your own ideas in projects, with very little formal hierarchy and quick decision making processes
- Games which will be played by millions of users
- A competitive salary
- A good benefits package
- A relocation package for candidates outside of the Netherlands
- A very international scope of work
BoosterMedia is the world’s fastest growing mobile cloud-gaming distribution network. The company operates mobile game channels for media brands, gaming websites, mobile operators and handset makers. Powered by BoosterMedia’s Connected GameStore© technology, the network supports all mobile platforms and game technologies such as HTML5 and native. It connects game developers to end-users worldwide.
BoosterMedia currently reaches millions of mobile gamers in over 30 countries in Europe, Latin America and South-East Asia. Through its in-house Game Studio and a growing number of partnerships with mobile developers, the company offers a market-leading selection of mobile social and casual HTML5 games.
BoosterMedia was founded in 2009 and is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company currently employs over 28 mobile games professionals and is growing rapidly.
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited to work with people from different nationalities in a fast-paced environment, please send your CV and cover letter to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information on the position and our company, please email email@example.com or visit our website at www.boostermedia.com.