We are constantly looking for intern developers to join our fast-growing company. Apply now and find out which opportunities we currently have available or for the next internship season.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
We are looking for an intern developer which is a skilled programmer that likes to work in the highly innovative and creative industry of mobile gaming. As an intern developer you play an essential part in the production and distribution of mobile games, game portals and apps. You are involved in developing solutions for games, localization and having them run on many devices. You are responsible for creating innovative tools, features and processes to make games for different platforms as efficient as possible.
Because we operate in a highly innovative industry we are looking for a candidate that is eager to learn and enjoys working in a team. As part of the production team, you will work closely with developers, designers, artists, project management and the Technology team.
Qualifications and Skills
- experience developing in Eclipse or similar IDE
- experience with Scrum or similar Agile development methodologies
- experience in developing for mobile platforms such as iOS or Android
- affinity for game-, app- and mobile-technologies
- a variety of challenging projects to improve games and apps
- working with the latest mobile internet technologies
- a creative and learning environment in the dynamic mobile gaming industry
- an international company culture
- an attractive office location in the very center of Amsterdam
BoosterMedia is a young and fast growing company, bringing the phenomenal success of social and casual gaming to the open mobile internet. We manage mobile gaming portals in over 25 countries. We have our own in-house mobile games development studio specialized in browser-based mobile social games development for smartphones and tablets like iPhone, Android and iPad using HTML5. We also publish games from 3rd party developers through our developer-program.
Join us at BoosterMedia and make your mark in the dynamic world of mobile cloud gaming!
Please send your CV and cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you. For further information on the position and our company, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.boostermedia.com.