Intern Graphic Artist/Designer (Marketing)
Do want your designs and promotional artwork to be clicked on and seen by millions across the globe?
Job Summary and Responsibilities
We have a unique internship position available for a graphic artist to create compelling graphics for our mobile games. You will be creating online marketing assets, such as designs, characters, icons
and logos for our mobile games. You will be responsible for using and integrating artwork provided by developers unto our game portals. Other main responsibilities will include:
- creating banner artwork from scratch
- making promotional banners to market the games on our portals to end users
- interactive elements to add value to games.
Qualifications and Skills
- MBO education level in graphics design or similar
- experience with vector graphic tools like Adobe Illustrator and Flash
- experience with bitmap oriented tools like Adobe Photoshop
- experience with creating graphics for web and/or mobile (mobile & web banners, thumbnails etc.)
- creative, communicative, takes initiative, highly motivated
- writing and communication skills in English
- a contagious enthusiasm for illustration
- the opportunity to make artwork distributed amongst over 75 mobile websites
- a creative and learning environment in the young and dynamic mobile gaming industry
- an international company culture
- working with the latest mobile technologies
- working on the latest mobile solutions regarding design and interaction
- an attractive office location in the very center of Amsterdam
BoosterMedia is a young and fast growing company, bringing the phenomenal success of social and
casual gaming to the open mobile internet. We manage mobile gaming portals in over 25 countries.
We have our own in-house mobile games development studio specialized in browser-based mobile
social games development using HTML5, but we also work with third party game publishers.
Are you interested? Please send your CV, cover letter and your portfolio to the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hear from you.
For further information on the position and our company, please email email@example.com or
visit our website at www.boostermedia.com.