Game Developer – Mobile Social Games
Want to develop games that are played by millions? Do you thrive on innovation? Then you should develop our HTML5 mobile social games!
Job Summary and Responsibilities
We are looking for an ambitious game enthusiast that likes to work in a highly innovative industry. As Game Developer you play an essential part of the game development team and are involved in all aspects of game development. You are responsible for most of the game programming, the gameplay mechanics and the integration with our mobile social game platform.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Work together with the team to develop the game from concept to launch
- Develop all aspects of a game, from game mechanics to integration with our game back-end platform
- Help design the technical architecture of the game
- Responsibility for the end product and ensuring that the games are of high quality
- Help building strong and positive working relationships with your teammates and contribute to a positive work environment.
HTML5 is becoming the standard for online (mobile) game development and because of this we develop all our games in this technology. As a candidate we don’t require you to have a lot of experience in HTML5 (although this is a plus), but you should be eager to learn this technology and have the drive to innovate.
As part of the Game Studio team, you will work closely with other game developers, game back-end developers, designers, artists and project management.
- A Bachelor or Master level degree or similar experience
- A resourceful person with a hands-on mentality that has the ability to solve problems and works independently
- Ability to work in a team environment with good social skills and good writing/communication skills in English
- Outstanding creativity, passion and drive
- A great creative working environment in a young and fast-paced industry
- The ability to bring your own ideas in projects, with very little formal hierarchy and quick decision making processes
- Projects which will be played by millions of users
- A competitive salary/
- A good benefits package
- A relocation package for candidates outside of the Netherlands
- A very international scope of work
BoosterMedia is the world’s fastest growing mobile cloud-gaming distribution network. The company operates mobile game channels for media brands, gaming websites, mobile operators and handset makers. Powered by BoosterMedia’s Connected GameStore© technology, the network supports all mobile platforms and game technologies such as HTML5 and native. It connects game developers to end-users worldwide.
BoosterMedia currently reaches millions of mobile gamers in over 30 countries in Europe, Latin America and South-East Asia. Through its in-house Game Studio and a growing number of partnerships with mobile developers, the company offers a market-leading selection of mobile social and casual HTML5 games.
BoosterMedia was founded in 2009 and is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company currently employs over 28 mobile games professionals and is growing rapidly.
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited to work with people from different nationalities in a fast-paced environment, please send your CV and cover letter to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information on the position and our company, please email email@example.com or visit our website at www.boostermedia.com.