Is consumer marketing your passion? Interested in gaining professional marketing experience within
a young and international company?
Job Summary and Responsibilities
This is an exciting role with 100% involvement from day 1. In this position you have the opportunity
to take responsibility for projects on leading media and gaming brands. Other responsibilities will
- conducting consumer oriented research
- helping with product marketing and promotion
- analyzing and researching user behavior
- MBO education level in Marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch (other languages are a plus)
- Experience with complex use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Affinity for consumer marketing and understanding user behavior
- Demonstrated interest or experience in Marketing
- Strong analytical skills, proactive, self-starter, driven
- Preferably lives in the vicinity of Amsterdam
- Hands-on experience with web/mobile gaming is a plus!
- The opportunity to contribute to building successful mobile brands for our key partners
- A creative and learning environment in the young and dynamic mobile gaming industry
- An international company culture
- An attractive office location in the very center of Amsterdam
BoosterMedia is a young and fast growing company, bringing the phenomenal success of social and
casual gaming to the open mobile internet. We manage mobile gaming portals in over 25 countries.
We have our own in-house mobile games development studio specialized in browser-based mobile
social games development using HTML5, but we also work with third party game publishers.
Are you interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to the following email address:
Candidate contact only – no agencies